A Fully Licensed & Insured Roofing Contractor for Your Peace of Mind
Whenever you’re ready to make changes to your home, it’s essential that you allow a fully licensed and properly insured roofing contractor handle the job. Doing so is not only good for your overall confidence in the company’s abilities but is also sure to yield better results and performance in the long run. V. Nanfito Roofing & Siding is both licensed and insured, and we want to educate our current customers, as well as potential customers, on why these professional credentials are so essential in a remodeling company.
A Benefit for Both Business and Customer
Our license and insurance are advantageous for us as well as our customers and their homes. Reasons to choose a licensed and insured company to handle your roofing, siding or any other remodeling project you’re planning include:
- Licensed contractors are bound to obey the latest state building standards and requirements.
- There’s less chance of your deposit and contractor suddenly disappearing if she or he is properly licensed.
- There’s more of a chance that your remodel is done right the first time with a licensed contractor.
- Any individuals or property damaged on a job are covered by liability insurance.
- You won’t be held personally responsible if a crew member is harmed on your property the way you could be if the contractor doesn’t have insurance.
Credentials Maketh Contractor
Rather than take your chances, do yourself and your home a favor and opt for a licensed and certified company. Your wallet is sure to thank you later, and the functionality of your home, as well as its value, are sure to experience a noticeable boost.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to learn more about roof repair, window installation and the many other residential remodeling and repair services we offer? Call V. Nanfito Roofing & Siding at your earliest convenience at (203) 639-1634. Alternatively, you’re welcome to fill out and submit an online form while you’re here on our site.